This rug is entirely handmade that's why every rug is unique. More than 90% of the materials come from recycled textiles generated in knitwear production. The remaining 10% is a high quality linen thread used as a warp.
The rug can be exposed on the floor or on the wall. Using traditional weaving technique, the volume of production waste is very little – it fits in just one hand.
Every rug is signed by the designer and maker and has a serial number
90% recycled materials 10% high quality linen
Rugs are reversibile and they can be washed in a washing machine
2% of income goes to charity